Monday, December 17, 2012

Second Round A Success!




 Thank you to everyone who came by Fae's Books & Crafts last weekend in support of my second book signing. It turned out to be another rewarding event, giving me the opportunity to scribble my name and a thoughtful message in a few more copies of my book. And thank you to the sweet staff at Fae's for their help and hospitality.  They had a table and chairs set up by the door waiting for me.

Sold and signed eight books in the first hour! 


 
A few added touches to attract curious shoppers - Poster, chocolates, a nice pile of books,
and don't forget the homemade bookmarks to hand out!

 
A choice of bookmarks;
Queen Eena or Naga the Dragon


 
Would you like a piece of chocolate?
How about a bookmark?
Let me tell you about my book...




   

Friend, Karen, poses with me
Thanks for purchasing my book!



Friends, Cherise and Jackie, stand on
either side of me for a picture. 
Thanks so much for stopping by, ladies!


     
 
I would also like to thank my precious mother for spending the first hour by my side.  (Conveniently forgot to get a picture of her.  Hmmm.)  Nonetheless, it was a delight having you there, Mom.  Love you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: