Friday, April 28, 2017

Slaying Dragons Week―Day 5



It is "Slaying Dragons Week" in which I am celebrating my newly-released book, Slaying Dragons: Quotes, Poetry, & a few Short Stories for Every Day of the Year. Day five already, and I am continuing to share a daily quote from the book, as well as a bit of trivia regarding the making of it. Here is the quote for today:

"When it comes to fighting for your dreams, be a dragon. Breathe fire.” 


Did you know that the dragon on the cover of Slaying Dragons has the same red gems in his eyes as the dragon on the back cover of my first ever book, Eena, The Dawn and Rescue? Take a good look in the dragons' eyes and you will find the shape of ruby gems. Why is this? It is a fact discovered by Queen Eena that every dragon mirrors in his eyes the same color of gemstones that line the egg from which he was hatched. The red-eyed dragon I call Ascultone. He was never a pleasant beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: