Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Early Reviews of Eena, The Two Sisters

In one week, I will be releasing the 4th book in the Harrowbethian SagaEena, The Two Sisters.  I know it has been a long wait for some.  Let me tell you, it will be worth it! I thought you might enjoy a few reviews from my beta readers.  Yes, I have some amazing beta readers who help me mold my works in progress.  Maybe their comments will get you pumped to read this next book in the saga for yourself.


"This is the 4th of the Harrowbethian Saga. It is a a science fiction, love novel about a young queen who is confronted by enemies who appear unbeatable and who pose a deadly threat to her and her people. She, her fiance and her protector battle against enormous odds and what appear to be a hopeless struggle. This is probably one of my favorites of the four. It is packed with adventure, romance, mystery and delivers quite an emotional punch towards the end. It about breaks your heart, lots of sniffles, however, this book is not the end of the saga."~ Arlene

"Eena continues her struggle against two immortal sisters bent on freeing themselves of their prison on Eena's planet. In order to further his own agenda of getting Eena to forfeit her responsibilities as queen and join him, Edgar constantly splits up Eena and Derian and throws her across the globe with Ian. It certainly makes for an interesting love triangle (quadri-angle?). All hope of not freeing the witches and/or escaping alive seems lost." ~ LeiAnn


"A lot of interesting things happen in this book, and I am honestly torn on what I think of them. This book is the hardest to review, because if I say anything, it might spoil it for others reading the book. I can say I really like this cover. It has beautiful colors and a nice perspective. There are some definite surprises in this book. I am certainly curious where it might lead next. My mind is full of question marks." ~ Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: