Quote of the Day

Quote of the Week:
"The greatest lessons I learned from my father didn't come from lectures or discipline or even time spent together. What has stuck with me is his example. From watching, I chose whether to be or not to be like him."
~ Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway

Friday, October 2, 2015

My Quotes in Pictures

     While on a curious stroll through the internet (a virtual walk guided by Google) I was tickled to find a number of my original quotes posted on websites, tweeted via Twitter, Facebooked, and pinned on Pinterest.  

     My words have been framed over beautiful scenes that effectively emphasize the spirit of each quote, revealing the marrow of each passage's meaning.  As an author, I'm greatly pleased.  As a human being whose life experiences inspired me to summarize these truths, I'm deeply touched.  I thought I'd share a few visually enriched quotes I've stumbled across; they are marvelous! 




































No comments:

Post a Comment