Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Read The Tarishe Curse

       It was seven years ago that I sat down to write a werewolf story for my friend, Cathie Duvall, who is without a doubt one of Halloween's biggest fans. I remember thinking it would be fun to surprise her with a short story suitable for the spooky holiday. I never thought she would ask me what happens next in the story. I had no plans for "what next," so I never expected that our friendly conversation would result in a Halloween tradition that is now in its seventh year! 




       Since that October of 2012, I have added yearly installments to what has become an ongoing tale about the Queen of Werefolk and her entanglement with evil witches, a lonely warlock, desperate vampires, merciless gargoyles, and oh yes, hideous trolls. Writing annual chapters to The Tarishe Curse has become my Hallows Eve tradition, one I'll admit is a real challenge for me. Typically, I plan out my stories from beginning to end before jotting the first sentence on paper. But this tale I created year by year without any idea where it leads. I still don't know for certain how to wrap up the crazy tale. With a wild twist, I hope!


       If you have yet to discover the curse suffered by Queen Duvalla and her werewolf pack, start reading the The Tarishe Curse today.

       Happy Hallows Eve reading, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: