Wednesday, May 3, 2017

When is Book IV Coming Out?!



Parker,

Rest assured, the 4th book is coming out very soon; it is scheduled for release this summer. The 5th book will follow closely after, most likely to be released sometime during the upcoming winter season.

I, like you, have been frustrated by the length of time it is taking to get all six books in the Harrowbethian Saga published and available for readers to enjoy. Switching from one publisher to an entirely self-pub platform forced me to start over with editing, formatting, and finally releasing book 1 in the Eena series. And then there were my other books that also required time and attention. I now have eight total books out for readers to enjoy (three Eena books.) That is a big accomplishment considering the small amount of free time I have to devote to this process.

The fact is, most indie writers, like myself, hold a day job in order to pay the bills. This chews up a great amount of our waking hours--hours I would most certainly prefer to spend writing. After work, there is family to care for, meals to prepare, and house chores requiring at least a minimal amount of attention. That leaves maybe an hour or two in the evening to devote to my books.

I appreciate your anxious wait, and I will try to work faster to get the remainder of the Harrowbethian Saga edited, formatted, and published ASAP! For you, Parker, I have posted the first chapters of this book on my author blog--something to help with your wait. Just visit the webpage below. Thank you for your eager question, for your interest in my books, and for your incredible patience. Now, I better get back to editing Eena book 4!

http://eenabookfour.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: