Sunday, November 22, 2020

Being Grateful - Nov 22nd

 

This November, I have taken on the challenge of pondering blessings that I commonly overlook. Things I would certainly miss if they were gone, yet scarcely give much thought. My goal is to share daily one typically-ignored blessing for which I am truly thankful.



Nov. 22nd:

I scarcely think about it until I am faced with a situation where I have little to none, but I am thankful for the fact that most circumstances in life allow for several options. It is something often taken for granted—the fact that options usually exist. 

When ordering lunch, picking out school courses, selecting a grocery store, choosing a haircut, deciding on an outfit, even electing new government officials, there are options. Imagine a life without them. One meal. One schedule. One store. One look. One uniform. One leader. It would be frustrating! 

So, when you are faced with many options, smile and be grateful. To have more than one is a blessing often ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: